Recipe by Gigi Gang
My mom loves to make doggie treats. One of her friend makes these dog cake for her dog and last Gigi's birthday, she made these cake for me.
Top Review by IdrilMoonshadowtheChef
I haven't made this, and probably won't unless I can think of something instead of Garlic. Dogs really shouldn't eat garlic. Very small doeses occasionally wouldnt hurt them, but too much can lead to problems. Just an FYI
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop up liver and get it into food processor to make liver paste.
- Separate the white and yolk of eggs and whisk white.
- Add yolk and garlic ground to 1 and mix.
- Add flour and mix bit by bit to 3.
- Fold whisked white into 4.
- Run 5 into mold.
- Light the oven and set it at 180~200 degrees. Bake 40 minutes.