Recipe by lindajune
Every dog I've made these for really liked them. the recipie originally came from the dog advice lady, Gina Spadkoulis(sp? sorry), in my local newspaper. Our neighbor's dog is ready to move in.
Top Review by ReaperNo1
Hello, I was searching and I came across your recipe. As a Registered Veterinary Technician it is part of my job to know about toxic substances, with that said I would just like to let you know that both onions and garlic are toxic to dogs.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Greased (bacon fat is nice) 8x8 or 9x9 pan.
- whirl everything in the blender till it's the consistancy of brownies.
- Bake about 25 minutes.
- Stick a knife in the center to test for doneness.
- Cut when cool.
- Keep in fridge or freeze.
- Sometimes I throw in some parsley flakes or sprinkle the top with commercial deep fried onion or garlic or use garlic powder.