I use this recipe as bait for my show dogs and as a treat for my obedience dogs. I can just throw it into my tack box and go. I freeze it in batches of 10-12 1x4 sticks. I have only met about 3 dogs that did not like this treat.
- Put liver, juice and all, in food processor.
- Puree well.
- Pour into bowl and add other ingredients.
- Spread out into 2 greased cookie sheets, making sure it has no thin spots.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes or until very brown on top.
- Cool and cut into desired size.
- This recipe freezes well and will not spoil if unrefrigerated for 3-4 days.