1/3 Photos of Liver Bread
I use this recipe as bait for my show dogs and as a treat for my obedience dogs. I can just throw it into my tack box and go. I freeze it in batches of 10-12 1x4 sticks. I have only met about 3 dogs that did not like this treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put liver, juice and all, in food processor.
- 2Puree well.
- 3Pour into bowl and add other ingredients.
- 4Spread out into 2 greased cookie sheets, making sure it has no thin spots.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes or until very brown on top.
- 6Cool and cut into desired size.
- 7This recipe freezes well and will not spoil if unrefrigerated for 3-4 days.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Liver Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1610 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.0
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 625.6 mg
- Sodium 158.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 47.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Jiffy cornbread mix