- 3 cups fresh ground soft wheat berries
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons dry buttermilk
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Oil muffin pan or line with muffin papers.
- Mix dry ingredients together. In mixing bowl mix milk, oil, maple syrup, and eggs. Stir in dry ingredients until just mixed. Fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Bake until golden brown around the edges and firm in the center.