1/3 Photos of Live Garden Burger (Raw Foods)
From Sergei and Valya Boutenko's Eating Without Heating: Favorite Recipes from Teens Who Love Raw Food. They say about it: "You can make nori rolls, cabbage wraps, spread it on crackers, stuff mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, and more." I have adapted it to fit in my little Oscar food processor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grind the nuts in a food processor.
- 2Add the rest of the ingredients and grind it up or put the rest of the ingredients in a "Champion Juicer with the blank plate in" and then combine with the ground nuts.
- 3Form into balls, cutlets, or fillets and sprinkle with a little paprika before serving.
- 4If the mixture is not firm enough, add one or more of the following: dill weed, dried garlic, dried onion, dried parley, nutritional yeast, psyllium husk powder, or ground flaxseeds.
- 5Note: If you want "fishburger", add seaweed (dulse, kelp, or nori) to the mixture.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Live Garden Burger (Raw Foods)
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.9
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g