Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice little snack.
- 12 slice white bread
- 28.39 ml margarine, melted
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 29.58 ml sesame seeds
- Cut each slice of bread into 8 sticks, and arrange on ungreased baking sheets.
- Brush bread stick lightly with margarine.
- Sprinkle evenly with Parmesam cheese and sesame seeds
- Bake at 350 degs for 10-15 mins or unitl golden brown.
Rough start with the first batch - burned to a crisp. oops! The next batch I got lazy and only cut them into thirds and they were great. Will make these again the right way once I get more Parmesan.