Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Comes from Linda McCartney's "Home Cooking" and it's a big hit with kids!
Make and share this Littlemafia's Mozzarella Croquettes recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the flour,salt and pepper.
- Add the eggs in the middle of the flour mixture.
- Add the mozzarella and keep stirring.
- Shape into balls or croquettes and roll them in the breadcrumbs till well coated.
- Deep fry till they are golden brown.
Yum! I had no clue before making these what they would be like. At first, I was thinking biscuits, but then after making and frying them. My hubby and kids said they were like mozarella sticks! Absolutely delish! I froze half of them for frying later. I made my own breadcrumbs and added Italian seasoning and didn't stick very easily, so I put the croquettes in an egg wash. Thank you for sharing! This was our side dish for our lunch today! :)