1/3 Photos of Littlemafia's Hungarian Coleslaw
I have this recipe from a Hungarian website and it just makes me wanna make some paprikash with it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice cabbage head into slaw.
- 2Mince onion and green pepper and add to bowl.
- 3Add vinegar. sour cream,sugar,salt and pepper.
- 4Place your hands into the slaw, mix and squeeze the slaw so it makes some juice. This will make the slaw limp.
- 5Taste, add more salt if needed. Add more vinegar if wanted.
- 6Sprinkle paprika. Refrigerate till serving time.
- 7Good the next day also.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Littlemafia's Hungarian Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.5
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.6 mg
- Sodium 105.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 7.1 g