Recipe by littlemafia
I got it from Cooking Light.
Top Review by alligirl
LOVED IT! Couldn't keep DS's hands out of it! I used Rice Chex and Crispix, and followed the recipe, as directed. I loved the hint of sweet and of course the spice of the curry and the wasabi peas! I'm so glad I tried this...I can't wait to make it again! Thanks for sharing, littlemafia. Made for ZWT.
- 2 cups crispy corn flakes cereal (such as Corn Chex)
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal, squares (such as Rice Chex)
- 2 cups sesame rice crackers, broken
- 1 cup tiny fat-free pretzel twists
- 3⁄4 cup wasabi peas
- 1⁄4 cup dry roasted salted peanut
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add sugar and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture, tossing gently to coat.
- Spread the mixture onto a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 200° for 45 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving.