Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Melt in your mouth goodness
Make and share this Littlejohn's Momma's Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 18 ounces NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream the butter, eggs, molasses, vanilla,, and water in medium-size bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine sugars, baking powder, baking soda, salt and flour.
- Combine the moist mixture with the dry mixture.
- Add Chocolate chips.
- Shape the dough into 1 inch balls and place 1 inch apart on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool on rack.