Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
TOH; favorite kid snack, finger food.
- 2 (12 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Roll or pat biscuits into 2 1/2 inch circles.
- Place on two greased baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, onion, oregano, basil, and garlic powder; spread over biscuits.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
I made these for the guys on Poker night. Great finger food. I added some diced pepperoni and just used Boboli pizza sauce. I also cut the bisquits (lengthwise) in half & baked for 20 minutes as they liked their pizzas with a crunchier, thin crust.
I was sick the day we made these in my fcs class and now I am mad!!! But they look really good!!:)
these would be perfect for a snack.