Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
TOH; favorite kid snack, finger food.
Top Review by AKillian24
I made these for the guys on Poker night. Great finger food. I added some diced pepperoni and just used Boboli pizza sauce. I also cut the bisquits (lengthwise) in half & baked for 20 minutes as they liked their pizzas with a crunchier, thin crust.
- 2 (12 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese