Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I started making these when my girls were in preschool and now they are a Thanksgiving tradition. It took me 20 minutes this morning to make 30. I threw them in the freezer so the chocolate will harden, my daughter will take them to school this morning! Easy and fun! We are also going to make them for some families in the neighborhood and deliver them in secret, with a note that says "You've been gobbled" and sign our families name.
- 30 fudge-striped shortbread cookies
- 30 pieces candy corn
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 -2 teaspoon Crisco
- Place Fudge Striped Cookies on a piece of wax paper or aluminum foil, with the stripes facing vertically.
- Melt chocolate chips and Crisco in a 2 quart microwaveable bowl on high for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Stir until completely melted.
- Dip marshmallows one at at time, allowing excess chocolate to drain back into the bowl.
- Place marshmallow on top of cookie.
- Place one candy corn on top of chocolate covered marshmallow to look like a turkey comb.
- (Small point facing towards bottom of cookie).
- Allow several hours to dry.
- This recipe makes 30 but you can adjust to your needs!
These are so hysterical. I'm not very talented but I managed to complete these okay. Very cute. They bring a smile to anyone's face.