1/2 Photos of Little Turkeys
I started making these when my girls were in preschool and now they are a Thanksgiving tradition. It took me 20 minutes this morning to make 30. I threw them in the freezer so the chocolate will harden, my daughter will take them to school this morning! Easy and fun! We are also going to make them for some families in the neighborhood and deliver them in secret, with a note that says "You've been gobbled" and sign our families name.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place Fudge Striped Cookies on a piece of wax paper or aluminum foil, with the stripes facing vertically.
- 2Melt chocolate chips and Crisco in a 2 quart microwaveable bowl on high for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- 3Stir until completely melted.
- 4Dip marshmallows one at at time, allowing excess chocolate to drain back into the bowl.
- 5Place marshmallow on top of cookie.
- 6Place one candy corn on top of chocolate covered marshmallow to look like a turkey comb.
- 7(Small point facing towards bottom of cookie).
- 8Allow several hours to dry.
- 9This recipe makes 30 but you can adjust to your needs!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Little Turkeys
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fudge-striped shortbread cookies