Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy, quick treat.
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 margarine or 1 1⁄2 butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups Wheat Chex
- 1⁄2 cup cashews
- 1⁄2 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 1 cup golden raisin
- Line 1 to 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper ahead of time.
- In a large pot, add sugar,butter,water and cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil, and let mixture become syrupy, approximately 4 minutes.
- Set pot aside.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the pot.
- Quickly stiring, making sure that ingredients are well coated with the syrup.
- Put popcorn in a single layer onto the cookie sheet, making sure there are no lumps.
- Let cool.