Recipe by Momma2Two
This is a favorite recipe that I have been making for friends and family for many years. Enjoy!
- 236.59 ml light brown sugar
- 14.79 ml flour
- 29.58 ml prepared yellow mustard
- 14.79 ml white vinegar
- 59.14 ml orange juice concentrate (frozen)
- 453.59 g cocktail franks (I use Little Smokies from Hillshire Farms)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring all glaze ingredients to a slow boil.
- Add cocktail franks.
- Reduce heat to med-low and cook 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place in a crock pot (on low) or a chafing dish to keep warm.
- Serve with toothpicks.
- You can easily double or triple this recipe.