Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 hrs
these are easy to do,and are very good
Make and share this Little Smokies Football Wienies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (3 lb) packages Little Smokies sausages
- 18 ounces grape jelly
- 42 ounces barbecue sauce or 42 ounces your favorite chili sauce
- Add all ingredients together in a crockpot, set on low either overnight or from early the day you wish to serve them.
- The longer they simmer, the better they taste.
- Everyone loves them and they don't last long.
This was yummy. I did use 2 packages of lil smokies and one regular bottle of BBQ sauce. I think in the end I cut down the sauce in half (half Jelly too) and it was the right amount.
Not sure what I did wrong here. I followed the directions and the sauce was looking very runny, not adhering to the smokies after several hours of cooking at all. I had to drain the sauce off and add another bottle of regular barbecue sauce to salvage. Thanks anyway.
Great taste and couldn't be easier to make. Perfect for the big game. Thanks for posting.