Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
I was very exhausted one night and did not feel upto fixing dinner. I threw this together from leftovers and it was such a hit I thought I would post it.
- 4 ounces Little Smokies sausages
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Add little smokies to barbecue sauce and heat in microwave until hot (about 2-3 minutes) stir every minute.
- Heat cooked spaghetti up (about 2-3 minutes).
- Serve smokies in BBQ sauce over the spaghetti and top with cheese. Serve with leftover vegetables from the fridge.
Enjiyed this, but thought it could of used something with the bbq sauce to pick it up a little bit, though the little smokies idea. Nice quick meal. Made for Holiday tag..
I liked this, but my daughter LOVED is so it gets 4 stars. I found the lil smokies too salty, but DD just gobbled them up.