Recipe by Nyteglori
I was very exhausted one night and did not feel upto fixing dinner. I threw this together from leftovers and it was such a hit I thought I would post it.
Top Review by weekend cooker
Enjiyed this, but thought it could of used something with the bbq sauce to pick it up a little bit, though the little smokies idea. Nice quick meal. Made for Holiday tag..
- 4 ounces Little Smokies sausages
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- mozzarella cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add little smokies to barbecue sauce and heat in microwave until hot (about 2-3 minutes) stir every minute.
- Heat cooked spaghetti up (about 2-3 minutes).
- Serve smokies in BBQ sauce over the spaghetti and top with cheese. Serve with leftover vegetables from the fridge.