Recipe by Caroline Cooks
For appetizers or for lunch! From Kraft's web site.
Top Review by Chads Cook
I made these as a quick lunch yesterday. They were such a great change from the normal pigs in a blanket we have. Chad loved them! We both loved the mixture of thousand island and horseradish! Thanks for a great recipe!
- 2 (453.59 g) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 236.59 ml sauerkraut, rinsed and patted dry
- 453.59 g package Little Smokies sausages (for lunch) or 2 (16 count) package hot dogs (for lunch)
- 236.59 ml thousand island dressing
- 4.92 ml prepared horseradish (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll dough into 16 triangles; cut each triangle lengthwise into thirds and place one Little Smokey on each piece; If using hot dogs, leave dough in original size and place one hot dogs on each crescent roll.
- Place 1 tbsp.(for hot dogs) or 1/2 tablespoons (for Smokies) sauerkraut around meat, and roll up --ending with point of triangle. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; Bake at 375° for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix dressing and horseradish; Serve as dipping sauce.