1/1 Photo of Little Reubens
Caroline Cooks's Note:
For appetizers or for lunch! From Kraft's web site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (453.59 g) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 236.59 ml sauerkraut, rinsed and patted dry
- 453.59 g package Little Smokies sausages (for lunch) or 2 (16 count) package hot dogs (for lunch)
- 236.59 ml thousand island dressing
- 4.92 ml prepared horseradish (or to taste)
- 1Unroll dough into 16 triangles; cut each triangle lengthwise into thirds and place one Little Smokey on each piece; If using hot dogs, leave dough in original size and place one hot dogs on each crescent roll.
- 2Place 1 tbsp.(for hot dogs) or 1/2 tablespoons (for Smokies) sauerkraut around meat, and roll up --ending with point of triangle. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; Bake at 375° for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3Mix dressing and horseradish; Serve as dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Little Reubens
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 212.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g