These are great as a munchie during The Game. I think my wife got this from a Mr Food cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix cornbeef, sauerkraut, cheese until uniformly distributed.
- 2separate biscuits and flatten with hand to make a little bigger.
- 3put about 2 tbls filling in each biscuit.
- 4fold over, making a half-circle, and press edge together.
- 5bake 375 for 15 minutes or until browned.
- 6serve with favorite dip (Thousand Island, honey-mustard).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Little Reuben Dips
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.1
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 1059.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
deli corned beef