Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are great as a munchie during The Game. I think my wife got this from a Mr Food cookbook.
Make and share this Little Reuben Dips recipe from Food.com.
- mix cornbeef, sauerkraut, cheese until uniformly distributed.
- separate biscuits and flatten with hand to make a little bigger.
- put about 2 tbls filling in each biscuit.
- fold over, making a half-circle, and press edge together.
- bake 375 for 15 minutes or until browned.
- serve with favorite dip (Thousand Island, honey-mustard).