Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are great as a munchie during The Game. I think my wife got this from a Mr Food cookbook.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup finely chopped deli corned beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- mix cornbeef, sauerkraut, cheese until uniformly distributed.
- separate biscuits and flatten with hand to make a little bigger.
- put about 2 tbls filling in each biscuit.
- fold over, making a half-circle, and press edge together.
- bake 375 for 15 minutes or until browned.
- serve with favorite dip (Thousand Island, honey-mustard).
Love reubens, had some leftover kraut, had a small bag of corned beef in my freezer and had swiss, usually do. Had a friend stop over, big party tomorrow night so we were putting things together after the store run. Made these. Quick easy, simple. Had thousand Island. Easy quick, great flavor, nothing hard and just a good light snack with a couple of cold beverages. I'll remember for next time, it was so easy. Thx Kim
Awesome - I love the little birst of flavor you get when you bite in and taste the sauerkraut - great with thousand island - especially if the thousand island dressing is warmed up to at least room temp.
Very good but will probably stick with Baked Reuben Loaf as it is just a little less time-consuming. Both recipes make great appetizers!