Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The Little Red Dog House in Albany, GA. came up with this recipe. It's different. I guessed on the amounts of condiments, but this is how I make it.
- 1 hot dog bun
- 1 hot dog, warmed
- 1⁄4 cup Coleslaw
- 1⁄2 cup chili con carne (your choice of brand)
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 slices jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons oyster crackers
- Warm the hot dog bun.
- Place bun open faced on a plate.
- Put your "hot" hot dog in the middle of the bun.
- Put the coleslaw on top, then the chili. Sprinkle the onions and cheese on top of that.
- Place your peppers evenly.
- Sprinkle crackers on top of all this.