Recipe by vrvrvr
Just a quick cake, no frosting, and downright addictive...and such a cute size! It'll be gone soon. Then you can use that leftover half can of Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin to make another!
Top Review by Ginnyfyr
Very easy to make and delicious! I used 3/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice and added about a 1/2 tsp of additional cinnamon, but otherwise I made the recipe exactly as directed. Will definitely make again!
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter an 8 inch square baking pan.
- Beat margarine and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
- Add pumpkin, beat well.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture, beat well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes, until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan, slice and snack!