Recipe by gailanng
I've NEVER heard of Orgeat (pronounced or-zhat), but I've got it on order via internet. Orgeat syrup is a sweet syrup made from almonds, sugar and rose water or orange flower water with a pronounced almond flavor. It's primarily used to make cocktails, especially the Mai Tai.
- 56.69 g freshly squeezed red grapefruit juice
- 28.34 g freshly squeezed lime juice
- 14.17 g orgeat syrup
- red grapefruit, sliced thin (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer to chill.
- Place the grapefruit juice, lime juice and orgeat in a cocktail shaker and fill it halfway with ice. Shake vigorously until the outside of the shaker is frosted. Strain into the chilled glass and garnish with the grapefruit slice.