Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This Is from Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade. I have not tried this, just posting for future use.
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 17 1⁄3 ounces pepperidge puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 2⁄3 cup heinz hot dog relish
- 32 hillshire farm Little Smokies sausages
- Preheat oven to 400. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. In a small bowl, whisk together egg and water.
- Unfold 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll pastry sheet into a 12"-inch square. Cut into 16 (3-inch) squares. Spoon about 1 teaspoon relish in center of each square. Place 1 cocktail wiener diagonally on top of relish. Brush edges of squares with egg mixture. Fold 2 opposite corners to the center over wiener, and pinch firmly to seal. Repeat procedure with remaining puff pastry sheet, relish, and cocktail wieners. Place filled pastries on baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until pastries are golden brown.