Simply put, these are to die for. Loved by all ages and you don't even need ketchup! Zero clean up as well :)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Wash potatoes and peel them if you like (I leave skins on for more crunch!) Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, and then in half lengthwise again. Cut into strips, as thin as possible. It's ok if some are a little thicker.
- Place cut up fries in a big ziploc bag and add olive oil. Shake to coat.
- In a small bowl, mix all spices, and then dump into bag. Shake to coat.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with foil. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Arrange fries in a single layer on sheets (don't overlap too much) and sprinkle grated parmesan all over potatoes. Put in preheated oven and bake for 30-45 minutes. You want them to turn golden brown with some crispy edges. 4-5 of them on the outside may turn darker but they are still extremely tasty and just cook faster than the ones in the middle. Watch them closely for desired texture! Just make sure the parm cheese starts to become a golden brown color and potatoes are cooked through!
These ARE fantastic...especially if you love flavor and not ketchup! Even my kids loved them (although they still had ketchup). I had to google how to make 'herbs de provence', which was easy and amazing! Highly recommend these over frozen any night!! I'd like to try it with sweet potatos/yams.
Very tasty fries! My family enjoyed these very much. Served with Ww Oven-Fried Pork Chops 5-Points for an outstanding meal. Left the skins on and the potatoes cooked to crunchy perfection. Wouldn't change a thing. Thanks for sharing.
Delicious! These are a true replacement for french fries. They're the best oven fries I've ever had. I'll be having these anytime I get a french fry craving! Thanks Melvin's wifey!