Recipe by FloridaGrl
These are great lowfat dessert choice!! I have served these at company dinner's to great reviews. You can substitute gingersnaps for the chocolate wafers for a different taste combination.
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 3⁄4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) cartonfrozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 12 chocolate wafers
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan,sprinkle gelatin over milk; let stand 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Remove from the heat;cool slightly.
- In a small mixing bowl,beat the cream cheese, sour cream,sugar substitute,orange peel, and vanilla until smooth. Gradually beat in gelatin mixture. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Place chocolate wafers in a foil lined muffin cups. Top each with 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Gently remove foil just before serving;garnish with the remaining whipped topping.