little spicy meatballs with a yoghurt, mint and garlic sauce. perfect with drinks
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1grate the zucchini and squeeze out the moisture. add all the other ingredients and mix together with your hands. the consistency should be quite firm – add more breadcrumbs if needed.
- 2shape into mini burgers taking a small handful at a time or use a heaped teaspoon of the mixture and roll into balls.
- 3put on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in the oven at 180C for 20 minutes until browned. serve with mint sauce.
- 4makes 35 meatballs or 12 mini burgers.
- 5the mint sauce: mash together 1 clove of garlic and a small handful of mint leaves to a paste in a pestle. add the juice of one lemon and mash some more. mix in 3/4 of a cup of thick natural yoghurt and add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Little Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (1162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.6
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 23.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g