1/1 Photo of Little Lemon Pancakes
Tiny light lemony pancakes -- simply adorable! And they taste good, too. From "Great Good Food".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in large bowl.
- 2Add milk, club soda, egg yolk, lemon zest, vanilla and oil.
- 3Beat well.
- 4In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- 5Gently fold egg whites into batter.
- 6Spray a large nonstick frying pan with cooking spray.
- 7Over medium-high heat, drop batter by tablespoonfuls to make 2-inch pancakes.
- 8Cook until golden brown on both sides, turning once.
- 9(Be careful not to let them burn-- doesn't take long to cook!).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Little Lemon Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.0
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.8 mg
- Sodium 115.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of