Recipe by angelfan
This is something everyone likes and it can be made from stuff already in your pantry. No running out to buy fancy ingredients.
Top Review by Gingerbear
Another 5 stars for you. This is delicious. By BH loved it and talk about cheap and easy to make. This was wonderful. Thank you, again, Angelfan. Very good recipe. Will be making this again.
- 1 medium onion
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (11 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 3 slices bacon
- 3 slices American cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice onion and separate into rings.
- Cover bottom of baking dish (9x12) with onion rings, peel and slice potato thin, place on top of rings, sprinkle on salt and pepper, brown ground beef, drain and put on top potatoes.
- Top with pork and beans.
- Spread undiluted soup on top of that, place bacon on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 60 minutes then place cheese on top to melt.