Recipe by rickoholic83
Use oil from the sun-dried tomatoes to prepare the vinaigrette for this sandwich. Courtesy of Cooking Light.
Top Review by Starrynews
Really nice blend of flavors-- I especially liked the sun-dried tomato vinaigrette - I will never drain the oil off a jar of sun-dried tomatoes again without saving it to make the vinaigrette! I didn't want the extra carbs, so I omitted the pitas and added more greens to make a salad. Excellent! Thank you!
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 22.18 ml sun-dried tomato olive oil
- 14.79 ml sun-dried tomato, oil packed, drained and chopped
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 946.36 ml cooked chicken, shredded
- 236.59 ml tomatoes, chopped
- 118.29 ml asiago cheese, grated
- 59.14 ml fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 6 pita bread, 6-inches each, cut in half
- 709.77 ml mixed baby greens