1/2 Photos of Little Italy Chicken Pitas With Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
Use oil from the sun-dried tomatoes to prepare the vinaigrette for this sandwich. Courtesy of Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 22.18 ml sun-dried tomato olive oil
- 14.79 ml sun-dried tomato, oil packed, drained and chopped
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 946.36 ml cooked chicken, shredded
- 236.59 ml tomato, chopped
- 118.29 ml asiago cheese, grated
- 59.14 ml fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 6 pita bread, 6-inches each, cut in half
- 709.77 ml mixed baby greens
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Stir in chicken, tomato, cheese and basil.
- 3Line each pita half with 1/4 cup greens.
- 4Divide chicken mixture evenly among pita halves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Little Italy Chicken Pitas With Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.1
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 70.0 mg
- Sodium 404.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomato olive oil
mixed baby greens