Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from cooking light
Make and share this Little Italy Chicken Pitas recipe from Food.com.
- sun-dried tomato oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped drained sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 cup chopped tomato (about 1 medium)
- 1⁄2 cup grated asiago cheese
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 6 (6 inch) pita bread, cut in half
- 3 cups mixed baby greens
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in chicken, tomato, cheese, and basil. Line each pita half with 1/4 cup greens. Divide chicken mixture evenly among pita halves.