Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Perfect for a little appetizer while dinner is cooking!
- 24 little sweet peppers, tops cut off, seeded (save tops)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 cup asiago cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fresh minced herbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Lightly toast the bread crumbs in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 12 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Mix bread crumbs, cheese and herbs together in a mixing bowl. Stir in the olive oil. Adjust salt to taste.
- Stuff the peppers with the bread mix and put the tops back on. Secure the tops with a toothpick if desired.
- Brush the peppers with a little olive oil.
- Bake for 6 minutes and then turn. Bake for about 6 more minutes or until soft and brown on the outside.
- Remove any toothpicks before you serve.