Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe my sister got when she was in high school. My sisters and I always loved them and my mom enjoyed making them because they were quick and easy. Little Individual Pizzas
- 1 can Spam, sliced thin
- 12 slices bread
- 1 can tomato sauce
- to taste oregano
- 6 slices cheese
- to taste mustard
- Turn the oven on broil - Put bread slices on cookie sheet to brown.
- When browned, turn over.
- Place one slice of spam diagonally across the bread, take a half piece of cheese and cross over the spam.
- Put a dab of mustard on top.
- Put back under the broiler to melt cheese. In a sauce pan, put the tomato sauce and oregano to taste, warm.
- Remove pizzas from oven and put some sauce on top of each.