Recipe by brettsorensen
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. These Ham cups are the perfect finger food for any party! Since they are tiny little cups, they are completely portable as your guests smile with delight! These were at hit at a recent Hollywood awards party.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 24 slices ham, thicker-cut (think Deli Style)
Directions See How It's Made
- Start by pre-heating the oven to 350 Degrees. Combine Cheddar Cheese, Cream of Chicken Soup,and Dijon Mustard. Mix well, and then carefully fold in Simply Potatoes, Diced Potatoes with Onion.
- Using a cupcake pan, add a single slice of the ham to each cup. You may need to push in the ham so that it forms a bowl/cup shape. Depending on size of ham squares, you may need to fold or overlap some of the edges.
- Then using the combined ingredients, fill the ham cup about 1/2 full with the Simply Potatoes mixture.
- Your Ham cups are now ready to add to the oven! Depending on your oven, bake for 15 minutes or until the ingredients are cooked through and the ham is golden brown on the edges.