1/1 Photo of Little Ham and Cheese Tarts
fantastic for the lunch box. always looking for stuff for lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200ºC. Lightly grease a 12 x 1/3-cup capacity muffin pan.
- 2Heat oil in a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook for 3 minutes, or until soft. Set aside to cool.
- 3Cut 4 x 10cm (diameter) circles from each sheet of pastry. Use to line muffin holes. Combine onion, ham and cheese. Divide between pastry shells.
- 4Combine eggs and milk in a jug. Whisk with a fork. Pour over ham mixture.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes, or until puffed and golden. Stand in pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Little Ham and Cheese Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (1468 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.1
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 86.0 mg
- Sodium 446.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 11.7 g