My dad shared this recipe with me after making a delicious dinner. Simple and versatile!
Make and share this Little Grandma's Easy Curry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (or to taste)
- 1 cup shrimp (great way to use leftovers) or 1 cup chicken (great way to use leftovers) or 1 cup tuna (great way to use leftovers)
- 4 cups cooked rice
- Combine all ingredients except rice in a large pot.
- Heat thoroughly, stirring often to keep from scorching.
- Serve over rice.
- Optional: mix in veggies of your choice.