Recipe by Sunny Yukon
My dad shared this recipe with me after making a delicious dinner. Simple and versatile!
Top Review by Just_Ducky!!
I can't believe how good this was and how easy to have a delish curry dish in such a short time. I took out too much meat (shrimp and crab flavoured pollock) so doubled the recipe. Used a can each of Campbell's condensed potato soup and cream of chicken, tripled the curry as I love curry, served mine over brown basmati rice and my boys over farfalle pasta, added some frozen sweet peas for veg & colour contrast. Wonderful, simple meal for a busy night or at the end of a tiring day. Will definitely be including this on our regular menu rotation. Thanks Sunny for posting this wonderful recipe! Made and enjoyed for PAC Spring 2011 :)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (or to taste)
- 1 cup shrimp (great way to use leftovers) or 1 cup chicken (great way to use leftovers) or 1 cup tuna (great way to use leftovers)
- 4 cups cooked rice
- Combine all ingredients except rice in a large pot.
- Heat thoroughly, stirring often to keep from scorching.
- Serve over rice.
- Optional: mix in veggies of your choice.