Prep 0 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1 lb fish
- 1⁄4 lb onion
- 1 -2 egg (depending on their size)
- evaporated milk (just a little)
- salt and pepper
- Steam or boil boneless fish.
- Drain and cool.
- Chop onions finely and mix with fish.
- Mix in eggs, salt and pepper and little evaporated milk.
- Make into golf ball size, squeezing out surplus liquid.
- Fry in deep hot oil or fat quickly until golden.
- Also very good cold.
I made this and the fish balls fell apart.So I added crushed crackers to the balance of the fish mixture and it stayed together as fried fish patties, not balls.