1/2 Photos of Little Egg and Ham Pies
Perfect Pixie's Note:
My Dad made this for breakfast on the weekend, it was very good, can be had any time of the day
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- 2Lightly oil or butter a 12-hole muffin tray.
- 3Line the base and most of the sides of each mould with a slice of ham.
- 4Break an egg into the ham.
- 5Drizzle with cream, and scatter with sea salt, pepper, parsley and parmesan.
- 6Bake for 15-20 minutes until the egg is just set and starting to shrink away from the sides of the tin.
- 7Leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- 8Run a knife around each mould to loosen the ham and egg, remove to a wire tray.
- 9Eat warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Little Egg and Ham Pies
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.5
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 190.2 mg
- Sodium 97.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: