An easy elegant looking dessert that's great for special occasions that contains everyone's favorite little debbie....It's a total kid pleaser!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 little debbie strawberry shortcake rolls (2 boxes)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (21 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1In large bowl beat softened cream cheese until fluffy.
- 2slowly add milk.
- 3beat in instant pudding mix.
- 4once thickened fold in 8 oz container cool whip.
- 5Slice Little Debbies in 1 inch pieces.
- 6Put layer of sliced Little Debbies in trifle bowl so the spiral side faces out (it looks pretty).
- 7top with half of pudding mixture.
- 8top that layer with half of pie filling.
- 9top with half of cool whip.
- 10repeat layers until trifle bowl is filled cool whip will be on top.
- 11cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge can be made up to 2 days in advance make sure you keep in fridge until ready to serve keep leftovers in fridge!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Little Debbie Strawberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.7
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 82.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry shortcake rolls
instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
strawberry pie filling