Recipe by lizzypoo222
An easy elegant looking dessert that's great for special occasions that contains everyone's favorite little debbie....It's a total kid pleaser!
- 10 little debbie strawberry shortcake rolls (2 boxes)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (21 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl beat softened cream cheese until fluffy.
- slowly add milk.
- beat in instant pudding mix.
- once thickened fold in 8 oz container cool whip.
- Slice Little Debbies in 1 inch pieces.
- Put layer of sliced Little Debbies in trifle bowl so the spiral side faces out (it looks pretty).
- top with half of pudding mixture.
- top that layer with half of pie filling.
- top with half of cool whip.
- repeat layers until trifle bowl is filled cool whip will be on top.
- cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge can be made up to 2 days in advance make sure you keep in fridge until ready to serve keep leftovers in fridge!