1/7 Photos of Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie
I found this on the web, and since they're the absolute favorite of my grandson, I made them for him. We couldn't tell the difference! The only thing is-these are a lot fresher!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1In large bowl, cream margarine, sugars, molasses, vanilla, and eggs.
- 2Combine flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- 3Add to the creamed mixture; mix in the oats.
- 4Drop dough by TBSP on ungreased sheets.
- 5Bake at 350°F.
- 6Bake for 10-12 minutes,or until just starting to brown around the edges.
- 7They will look moist; don't overcook.
- 8While the cookies bake prepare the filling.
- 9In small bowl, dissolve the salt in the hot water.
- 10Allow this to cool.
- 11Combine marshmallow cream, shortening, powdered sugar, and vanilla in med bowl; mix on hi until fluffy.
- 12Add the cooled salt water and mix well.
- 13Spread filling on flat side of one cookie, press 2nd cookie on top.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.0
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 458.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 33.8 g
- Protein 4.3 g