Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
This is a recipe well suited to entertaining. It has that wow factor and tastes wonderful.
Make and share this Little Darlings (Pork Tenderloin) recipe from Food.com.
- Wrap each piece of tenderloin in a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Season with salt & pepper.
- Put stock and wine in a pot and reduce by 1/2, this takes about 30 - 45 minutes.
- Place shallots on a sheet pan and toss in olive oil. Roast @350F for about 45 min or until deep rich brown color.
- Brown pork "little Darlings" on both sides set aside. You can do this early in the day.
- Place meat in pan in oven and roast for about 15 minute.
- Add tomato paste & worcestershire sauce to reduced wine and stock.
- Add roasted shallots to stock mixture, and puree with immersion blender or in a blender.
- Remove meat from pan place on platter and add drippings to sauce.
- Drizzle sauce over meat.