Prep 20 mins
Cook 18 mins
My kids and their friends love helping to make these almost as much as they enjoy eating them.
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (6 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated into 5 biscuits
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Reserve some of the pie filling, including 5 cherries, for garnish.
- Evenly divide the remaining pie filling between 5 ungreased 6 oz.
- Place one biscuit on top of each; brush with melted butter.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sugar, brown sugar, and ground cinnamon.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture evenly over each biscuit.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 14-18 minutes or until biscuits are browned.
- Top with reserved pie filling and with one cherry on each little cobbler.
My kids helped make these precious little cobblers. Had a wonderful time doing it. Simple to make and they didn't need much help from me. We thought they tasted wonderful. They were so proud and I wouldn't give anything for that. Thanks for a kid-friendly recipe.
These are very, very easy and taste great! This is a fun recipe to let the kids help with. I followed the recipe exactly, but only made four cobblers. Mine were a little overstuffed and overflowing!! Great recipe!
Easy! Yummy! Warning: allow time for these to cool a little before serving.