Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, Room Temperature
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese, Sharp, Grated
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine the flour, dry mustard, paprika and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- Beat the butter, either by hand or with an electric mixer at medium speed, until light and fluffy.
- Slowly beat in the cheddar cheese and Worcestershire sauce.
- Gradually add the flour mixture, stirring with a rk, until well blended.
- On a lightly floured surface, shape the dough into a long roll about 1 3/4-inches in diameter.
- Wrap in plastic wrap or foil.
- Place on a platter and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, better overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Slice the dough about 1/3 inch thick.
- With your hands, roll each slice into a ball.
- Flatten slightly and place on an ungreased baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Biscuits will only brown slightly on the bottom.