1/2 Photos of Little Caesar's Crazy Sauce by Todd Wilbur
Unique Chef D's Note:
I love to eat at Little Caesar's and this is my favorite bread recipe to make at home. This recipe is from Todd Wilbur's book More Top Secret Recipes and www.TopSecretRecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the ingredients in an uncovered saucepan over medium heat.
- 2When the sauce begins to bubble, reduce the heat and simmer for 30-40 minutes, stirring often.
- 3Remove sauce from heat;cool.
- 4Store the Crazy Sauce in an air tight container in the refrigerator, it will keep 3-4 weeks.
- 5Warm up when ready to use;serve hot.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Little Caesar's Crazy Sauce by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 320.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g