1/2 Photos of Little Caesar's Crazy Bread by Todd Wilbur
I don't know where I ran across this clone. My kids love this stuff! Adapted from Todd Wilbur's book More Top Secret Recipes and www.TopSecretRecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) can pizza dough (Pillsbury)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- parmesan cheese, for topping (Kraft 100%)
- 1Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- 2Unroll dough from tube onto cutting board.
- 3Cut dough into 8 even strips.
- 4Place each strip on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes until just golden brown.
- 5While the dough is baking, melt the butter add the garlic salt, stirring until dissolved.
- 6Remove the baked dough strips from the oven and brush with garlic butter.
- 7Sprinkle each strip with Parmesan cheese.
- 8Serve with sauce.
- 9For sauce: all the ingredients in an uncovered saucepan over medium heat.
- 10When the sauce begins to bubble, reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring often.
- 11Remove the sauce from the heat and let it cool.
- 12Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator; it will keep for 3 to 4 weeks.
- 13Makes 1 1/2 cups.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Little Caesar's Crazy Bread by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 792.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: