Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
Not sure where this recipe originated. This is a fun and easy recipe to make fudge. The kids will love it. Great for holidays.
- Line 8 or 9 inch pan with aluminum foil.
- Butter the foil.
- In a saucepan or double boiler, combine condensed milk, chocolate chips and salt, and let melt.
- Stir constantly to make sure it doesn't scorch.
- Once melted, stir in nuts and vanilla or if using marshmallows instead of the nuts, stir vanilla,butter and marshmallows.
- Spread into the pre-lined pan evenly.
- Chill in the refrigerator for approximately 2 1/2 hours or until fudge is firm and set.
- Flip pan onto a smooth surface or cutting board.
- Remove the aluminum foil and cut into desired squares.
- Put squares into little cupcake holders and then wrap with colored plastic wrap.
- Keep refrigerated.
This is delicious! I used milk chocolate chips (after reading the review that said it was bitter, I thought that might have been due to the type of chips) and used 1/2 cup chopped walnuts AND 1/2 cup marshmallows. It turned out great and it's so easy it's almost embarassing! Thanks for sharing this...I'm going to make this an addition to my Xmas trays.
I omitted the marshmallows and used pecans in this fudge. It came together quickly and set up well, but has a slightly more bitter flavor than I care for in fudge. My husband loved it, though. I would have rated 3 stars. He wanted to give it 5. We split the difference with 4.
This is always a hit at my house. I make it using the nuts and not the marshmallows. This one's loved by all my friends' and family:)