Recipe by chef FIFI
Not sure where this recipe originated. This is a fun and easy recipe to make fudge. The kids will love it. Great for holidays.
Top Review by Karen=^..^=
This is delicious! I used milk chocolate chips (after reading the review that said it was bitter, I thought that might have been due to the type of chips) and used 1/2 cup chopped walnuts AND 1/2 cup marshmallows. It turned out great and it's so easy it's almost embarassing! Thanks for sharing this...I'm going to make this an addition to my Xmas trays.
- 709.77 ml semisweet chocolate
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 0.59 ml salt
- 118.29-236.59 ml chopped nuts or 473.18 ml miniature marshmallows
- 29.58 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 8 or 9 inch pan with aluminum foil.
- Butter the foil.
- In a saucepan or double boiler, combine condensed milk, chocolate chips and salt, and let melt.
- Stir constantly to make sure it doesn't scorch.
- Once melted, stir in nuts and vanilla or if using marshmallows instead of the nuts, stir vanilla,butter and marshmallows.
- Spread into the pre-lined pan evenly.
- Chill in the refrigerator for approximately 2 1/2 hours or until fudge is firm and set.
- Flip pan onto a smooth surface or cutting board.
- Remove the aluminum foil and cut into desired squares.
- Put squares into little cupcake holders and then wrap with colored plastic wrap.
- Keep refrigerated.