1/2 Photos of Little Bundles of Fudge
chef FIFI's Note:
Not sure where this recipe originated. This is a fun and easy recipe to make fudge. The kids will love it. Great for holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 8 or 9 inch pan with aluminum foil.
- 2Butter the foil.
- 3In a saucepan or double boiler, combine condensed milk, chocolate chips and salt, and let melt.
- 4Stir constantly to make sure it doesn't scorch.
- 5Once melted, stir in nuts and vanilla or if using marshmallows instead of the nuts, stir vanilla,butter and marshmallows.
- 6Spread into the pre-lined pan evenly.
- 7Chill in the refrigerator for approximately 2 1/2 hours or until fudge is firm and set.
- 8Flip pan onto a smooth surface or cutting board.
- 9Remove the aluminum foil and cut into desired squares.
- 10Put squares into little cupcake holders and then wrap with colored plastic wrap.
- 11Keep refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Little Bundles of Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (896 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1943.3
- Calories from Fat 1349
- Total Fat 149.9 g
- Saturated Fat 84.6 g
- Cholesterol 98.0 mg
- Sodium 756.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 176.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 35.9 g
- Sugars 111.7 g
- Protein 47.2 g