Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe the you will have fun with! This will also make a good treat for Halloween! Adapted from Cooks Recipes.
- 1 celery rib, washed, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter or 2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 10 chocolate-covered raisins
- Fill celery with peanut butter.
- Press the chocolate covered raisins into the peanut butter.
- Serve and eat! Oh, and enjoy!
Love this!!! This makes a great little snack! The chocolate covered raisins were a new twist, but added a lot to them. Thanks!
Great and easy to make. My son and I enjoyed making and eating them. We used plain raisins instead of chocolate covered raisins just because they are better for us and that is what I had on hand. I'm sure they would be even better with the chocolate ones!
Wow! What a treat! How can anything with chocolate be bad? I loved this and really enjoyed the added touch of chocolate covered raisins. Being on a diet it was great to be able to have my celery - with creamy reduced fat pb- and get a hit of chocolate in it too1 Fantabulous! What a great idea! Made for Bev Tag.