Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
found on nick jr. Great for kids and whole family!
Make and share this Little Baked Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- Grease 12 cup muffin tin.
- Tear 3 slice of bread into bite size pieces.
- Place in muffin tins.
- Tear ham into finger size pieces and spread over bread.
- Sprinkle cheese over ham.
- Tear remaining bread and scatter over cheese.
- Whisk eggs, milk and pepper together and pou over each muffin cup.
- Refrigerate overnight and cover.
- Bake at 325 degrees f.
- for 20 minutes.
- cool and serve warm.
My son put these together Saturday night for Sunday morning breakfast. They were good, and it is a fun recipe since it's easy enough for kids and it makes individual servings. Thanks for posting the recipe!