Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
found on nick jr. Great for kids and whole family!
- 1 tablespoon shortening or 1 tablespoon cooking spray
- 6 slices bread, torn divided
- 5 slices deli ham, torn
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Grease 12 cup muffin tin.
- Tear 3 slice of bread into bite size pieces.
- Place in muffin tins.
- Tear ham into finger size pieces and spread over bread.
- Sprinkle cheese over ham.
- Tear remaining bread and scatter over cheese.
- Whisk eggs, milk and pepper together and pou over each muffin cup.
- Refrigerate overnight and cover.
- Bake at 325 degrees f.
- for 20 minutes.
- cool and serve warm.
My son put these together Saturday night for Sunday morning breakfast. They were good, and it is a fun recipe since it's easy enough for kids and it makes individual servings. Thanks for posting the recipe!