Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Perfect for football games or BBQ's
Make and share this Little Bacon Smokies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut bacon in thirds and wrap 1 piece around each little smokie. Skewer the little smokies and place skewers over a deep casserole dish so that bacon grease will drip down.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Cook 15 minutes, flip, and then cook an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove little smokies from oven and broil until bacon has reached desired crispness.