Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Perfect for football games or BBQ's
Make and share this Little Bacon Smokies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut bacon in thirds and wrap 1 piece around each little smokie. Skewer the little smokies and place skewers over a deep casserole dish so that bacon grease will drip down.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Cook 15 minutes, flip, and then cook an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove little smokies from oven and broil until bacon has reached desired crispness.
My Husband and I loved this recipe !! They were sweet and smoky from the bacon and brown sugar. I served them with bite size cheese filled soft pretzels. Thank you for the recipe.
These are ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! The first time I made them in a foil lined jelly-roll pan sprayed with Pam, because I needed a large batch, but they were difficult to flip after the broiling part. The second time I increased the temperature to 375 and baked them in a pyrex (sprayed with Pam) for 45 minutes and didn't bother flipping them at all. We liked them just as well that way. thanks Peach Pie for a true keeper!