Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I have no idea why they call these pizzas! But regardless of their name, they are yummy!
- 453.59 g bacon, fried and crumbled
- 226.79 g cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 88.74 ml mayonnaise
- 453.59 g miniature party rye rounds
- Combine ingredients, spread on rye bread. Broil at 550, 5 inces from heat for 4-5 minutes.
Oh my goodness I had a hard time finding this recipe. I was searching for 'cracker toppings', 'bacon & cheddar' etc. My friend makes this, but puts it on all different things and melts away... actually, it isn't bad cold as a dip (just a weird texture). She puts slivered, toasted almonds in hers and that is yummy. Thanks for posting this as I wanted the recipe and she isn't answering the phone !
These are delightful! Sooo good. I subbed in gluten free baguette due to dietary needs. This worked great with low fat mayo, 2% cheddar and centercut bacon. Thanks for sharing! L-O-V-E '12 Event
Quite delicious,and totally easy.I used slices of homemade rolls ( no rye on hand!) and it worked out perfectly.A really lovely,and tasty appetizer,that we will be using again!